Sunday, January 2, 2011

Urban Relationship advice from a comedian and want to be ...

Personnally, I approve of Steve Harvey's hair style, selection of suits, the fact that he is a member of Omega Psi Phi, just like me, the fact that he provides for his family and a list of other qualities. The man is showing up everywhere providing laughs and counsel to hundreds of people. The Family Feud Show position was a interesting move that should give him a true platform for inspiring others. If you have purchased any of the following books then my readers and me would like to hear your opinions about the impact on your urban relationships.

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Those eBooks features are unbelievable. It sure helped me go back to the old fashioned late night book reading that I was doing when I was a teenager- but know using latest technology.

    ReplyDelete