Monday, April 18, 2011

Gerald A. Lawson: Video Game Legend

On Thursday, April 14, 2011, while facilitating my Digital Media Literacy-E3D class in Washington, D.C., one of my male bloggers began speaking aloud while reading and posting. “Patrick, I did not know a black man created the first home video game system with interchangeable game cartridges.”


Within the next few days, I received a call from my male cousin stating almost the exact same thing. He added that I should write an article because not many people know about this fact. His work help launch Atari like companies to a new level which is evident from the among of video games that was sold since his concept was releashed. Sadly, heaven has called another self-taught engineer back home. (Read more)
















2 comments:

  1. Haha! Thanks so much for this amusing article. I'm such a gaming hardcore fan that I google similar pieces of information all day long. I love your blog man.

    ReplyDelete