Thursday, January 5, 2012

Improve your Urban Technology/Policy Explorer/Entrepreneur Efforts 100%



After doing the usual consumer homework, I chose the Lenovo ThinkPad 1838. It's touchscreen-operated, has similiar size & weight of an iPad. Fortunately, it exceeds the iPad in functionality, making it a full alternative to a laptop (ie., if choosing the 64GB model). A big enticement for me was the fact that it is compatible with Kindle. Some have bragged about iPad has a few more bells and whistles with the touch features, but this device responds faster. iPad offers the instant sharing of music, etc, among Apple devices---but why be constrained by limited sources. We live in diverse universe so Lenovo allows users freedom of choice. I am very happy with the choice and value in that I'm now using it in lieu of having 3 devices I might have separately acquired (for much greater monetary outlay): a kindle, an iPad, and an alternative/backup home computer/laptop. If there's an equivalent device in price, size, weight, and options currently on the market, I am unaware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment